Among the operational support services, Hospitality Management offers to structure the financial system of the enterprise and help in its optimization at the stage of opening or management.
The service can include the following:
- Analysis of key competitors and product positioning in the market.
- Analysis / forecast of project profitability.
- Determination of Pricing policy for all products and services
- Development of a cost accounting system for apartment owners, tenants and guests.
- Development of a financial forecast for 10 years after the launch of the facility
- Development and approval of the investment budget for operational materials and equipment
- Budgeting for equipment and furniture, etc. (FF&E - Furniture, Fixtures and Equipment)
- Pre-opening budget development
- Development of the operating budget for the first year (including staff costs and cash flow calculations)
- Development of a marketing budget.
The time and cost of working on projects may vary depending on the size of the facility and the complexity of its infrastructure.
To be able to determine the need for consulting, as well as a one-time private consultation, we can also offer a one-day consultation session for your company within one working day (8 working hours + 1 hour lunch break).