Any concept should be based on the main idea that expresses the essence of the project. An idea is only the initial stage of a concept, and the concept itself is a detailed plan for implementing this idea. This plan is designed to carefully develop all the constituent elements of the enterprise, whether it is a hotel, restaurant or other facility.
The service can include the following:
- Market analysis
- Risk analysis
- Analysis of infrastructure readiness for further management. Issuing recommendations on refining the infrastructure and introducing changes that would be appropriate. Work with the entrusted zones of the object, determining the quantity and structure of administrative support.
- Creation of the service infrastructure of the complex in accordance with the needs of customers and employees using it.
- Creating a single space concept, which will create a unique property.
- Development of technical specifications for project adaptation and optimization of space and premises for further management.
- Verification and approval of the final documentation
- Providing reports with a detailed description of the concept of the object
- Market research, target audience selection.
- Determination of pricing policy for all products and services
- Brand and corporate identity development
- Development of fore-design project. Menu (general direction). Definition of work technology
- Manning plan development
- Defining the basics of service organization
- Development of an advertising and marketing strategy
- Investment budgeting and financial planning of the first years of work
- Analysis of key components and product positioning in the market