Analysis of hotel business processes, connected with all directions of sales
During this stage all information received from sales and marketing personnel is analysed, and the initial statistical and working documentation regulating the work is studied. The audit requires the presence of The Hospitality Management Company specialists for 1-2 working days to assess the performance of services in live mode, including the work of staff with the PMS management system).
Within this stage the following will be realised:
- Assessment of organizational structure, staff schedule, staff skills
- Analysis of the existing customer data base
- Audit of the sales system, prices and pricing mechanisms
- Monitoring sales and booking in live mode
- Analysis of existing materials used by the sales department
- Analysis of contracts and conditions for the Tourist and Business Partners
- Analysis of the process of active sales and standards, regulating the meetings with customers
- Analysis of marketing and sales plan
- Interviews with employees
- Analysis of work with groups
- Analysis of current sales volumes compared to potential sales, identification of opportunities to increase revenue.
Completion period 5-day * 60 000 rub. Excluding VAT
* Completion period can be increased in case of late submission of necessary documents, or the restriction to access the facility/object.
Preparation and presentation of results
The audit results are formalized in a pre-agreed format and include the following aspects:
- Conclusion on the effectiveness of Sales and marketing services business processes to attract individual and corporate clients.
- Conclusion on the effectiveness of Sales and marketing services business processes for the implementation of accommodation services of various types and use of ACS in these processes.
- Conclusion on the effectiveness of Sales and Marketing Service and the Restaurant Service business processes for planning and supporting various types of events.
- Recommendations on optimization of Sales and Marketing Service and Restaurant Service business processes, providing hotel services.
Completion period is 10-day * 50 000 roubles.
* Completion period can be increased in case of late submission of necessary documents or the restriction to access the facility/object.
Decision-making on necessary changes
At this stage hotel representatives are discussing the final list of changes that will need to be realise in the working processes of sales and marketing department. The timetable and procedure of implementation will be discussed and prepared.
Organizational changes that can exist after the implementation of changes is an important component of this process. The Hospitality Management Company will help to decide how and what working procedures exactly need to be changed, and what effect, including economic, can be expected.
Completion period is specified individually 40 000 roubles excluding VAT
* Completion period can be increased in case of late submission of necessary documents, the restriction to access the facility/object.
The total cost of services is * 150 000 roubles.
* Prepayment is 50% of total cost