For investment purposes, it is necessary to prepare a package of investment documents. Investment documents include:
- an investment plan, within the framework of which an analysis of the necessary investment costs will be carried out;
- operational plan, it is necessary to analyze the operating activities of the enterprise, taking into account the implementation
- marketing or development plan. It is determined how the products of the enterprise are sold and the analysis of other sales options, pricing policy of the new products and services.
- financial plan (the feasibility study), an analysis of the possibility of returning borrowed funds, depending on the intensity of development of the enterprise in all areas of activity;
- financial model development. It is carried out on the basis of the investment, operational, marketing and financial plan of the enterprise and is their generalization. At the same time, income and expenses indicators, options, terms and possibilities of loan repayments, the degree of financial stability of the enterprise during the implementation of the investment project are highly multivariantly detailed, the main indicators of the project, such as NPV, IRR, payback periods, etc. are calculated.
Based on investment documents, an extended presentation for investors can be made, revealing the main conclusions about the project.
Additionally, the company provides the following services:
- Market analyses
- Conception development
- Financial model development
The financial model will show the main revenue streams and operating expenses - cash flows. It will also indicate non-construction investment costs, such as labor costs, expenses for the pre-opening period.
The following documents will be prepared:
Pre opening budget
Opening Budget (OS&E, FF&E)
Ten year financial forecast
Reports will not include the calculation of construction costs. If this information is provided, company specialists can add it to the financial model to calculate the potential return on investment.